REGISTER NOW!!

Monday, October 25, 2010

Yesterday and today....

Yesterday, I play the keyboard at church. Thanks be to God during the Mass, it can run smoothly. All this because God is always with us. Upon the conclusion of the Mass, we go back home. Weather conditions are not good because the sun is very hot. Maybe it will rain soon. And on that day I had to return to Kota Kinabalu tomorrow again because I have a class that I have attended.

Hubby telling me that he will attend an interview to be conducted on Monday at 2.00 pm at the Federal Complex Likas. I have been trying desperately to do and hopefully he can answer interview with the good and confident.

On this day, I felt very tired and my head was a little uncomfortable. I feel dizzy. Very intense pain. Therefore I try to get some sleep to reduce headaches. However, when I wake up alone, my head was still dizzy. Studying the situation was very uncomfortable dizziness ..I don't know what else to do right now! Arghh!

No comments:

Post a Comment